Sprout + Shed exclusively use PayPal as their payment gateway. This ensures all transactions are made on a secure PayPal page and buyers and sellers never have to expose sensitive personal and financial information.
If you are selling on the site, payments are made automatically so that whatever money lands into your PayPal account is yours to keep with no invoicing or bills at the end of the month.
Setting up a PayPal account:
This can be done in a matter of minutes. All you need is an email address and a credit or debit card. It doesn’t matter whether it’s a personal or business account. Follow the link below to set up your free account:
If you have bought products from the site and your order was not what you expected then PayPal purchase protection will reimburse the full cost of eligible purchase as long as a disputed is filed within 180 days of purchase or payment. This includes:
· The wrong items being sent to you e.g. you bought a book, but received a DVD
· You bought an item described as “new” but received a product that was “used”
· Your order was damaged during delivery
· The item is missing major parts which wasn’t described by the Seller
· You purchased an authentic item but received a “knockoff” instead.
· If your item does not arrive
If you have been affected by one of the above and it is not resolved directly with the seller, please log into your PayPal account and open a dispute to start the refund process.